- Category: Life Style
- Published: Sunday, 08 May 2016 13:33
- Written by Publicidad
- Hits: 186
Put together a home theater, make popcorn and sit and watch movies with mom on her day is a different and fun proposal. The Eme Team prepared a list of 5 films to celebrate Mother's Day:
1. Mamma Mia! (2008): Donna Sheridan (Merryl Streep) prepares everything for the marriage of his only daughter, Sophie, who wishes to discover who her father before her wedding day.
2. Changeling (2008): In this story the only son of Mrs. Christine Collins (Angelina Jolie) has disappeared and police officers delivered a child who is not theirs.
3. The Blind Side (2009): The Tuohy family welcomes a friend of his son, Michael Oher lamado, giving all necessary support to achieve to be a professional football player. For this movie Sandra Bullock won the Oscar for Best Actress.
4. Freaky Friday (2003): A film that teaches the importance of putting in another's shoes, literally.
5. Becouse I Said So (2007): An overprotective mother, does everything possible to get to the only partner of his daughters who is single.